Forminator is justifiably considered to be the best free WordPress forms plugin by many users. Follow these simple steps to hide field character limit counters that appear by default on Forminator forms.
How To Hide Forminator Field Character Limit Counters:
- Login to your WordPress site admin.
- Go to Forminator Pro > Forms
- Click to edit a form.
- Click the Appearance link (top-left).
- Scroll down and click the Enable Custom CSS toggle button.
- Paste the CSS code (see below) into the custom CSS field.
- Click the Update button (top-right) to save your edits.
- Click the Preview button (top-right) to preview the form.
The CSS Code:
display: none !important;